Clear LCD Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader


I was a bit cynical when I purchased this product after reviewing all the positive and negative feedbacks. I did get a few other screen protectors over the last month or so from local stores and other websites, I give this item a 5 star after my trials on 5 similar items that have failed me and wasted my money. here are some pros and cons on this one...

Pros:
- very good quality. it's definitely not flimsy like the one I got from an other site. I actually can hold and control the sheet better which made the application much easier!
- Fits perfectly! OMG, what a relief! I was so frustrated with the one I had to trim to fit.
- It stayed on. (I had one that kept falling off!)
- Instruction is clear. The paper sticker is attached to the thin plastic sheet (1 on each side protecting the actual screen protector.)
- There's minimal reflections!!! I'm not saying no reflection at all, but much better than the thin one I got before. I have bad eye sights and it was one of my main concerns.
Con:
Cleaning the screen is crucial!!! I used very little warm water soaked soft cloth to clean my screen very well and let it air dry... DO NOT use dry tissue paper to wipe it dry, you'll get "invisible" lint left on the screen which u can't see until the screen protector is in place, then, it's painful to pull it back and almost impossible to remove the lint on the sticky side.

My biggest tip for everyone is to clean the screen very well!!! I'm leaving this one on for sure! Btw, I purchased my screen protector with this company, it seems that there're many others people selling the similar products and using the same pictures for the product... I'm a bit confused, just want to clarify. Buy Clear LCD Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader!

0 comments:

Post a Comment