MiniSuit Silicone Skin Case for Amazon Kindle with Adjustable Stand for Kindle 1st Gen Only(Clear)


Ever since I bought my Kindle I had been looking for a good silicone case to protect my investment. The cover that comes with the Kindle is "kindling" (forgive the pun), ie useless. I have also tried several other covers similar to the one Amazon ships with the Kindle (the M-edge cover, very expensive). However, this silicone cover is by and far the best, it is EXCELLENT. The stand on the back is an added feature. I have NOT had any problems whatsoever with static, and find the case VERY COMFORTABLE to use. It is the best value I've seen for an add-on Kindle product. Couple it with the oversized cover (sold separately, "Oversize Amazon Kindle Sleeve Case, Sleeve Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Electronic Reading Device fits Amazon Kindle with Original Book Cover") and you can rest assured your investment is well protected. You will not be disappointed with this product.Buy MiniSuit Silicone Skin Case for Amazon Kindle with Adjustable Stand for Kindle 1st Gen Only(Clear)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment