M-Edge Platform Synthetic Leather Kindle Jacket (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Smooth Red Top Quality


A well-tailored solution for the Kindle. This is my 2nd jacket, which I got after my Kindle cover resulted in damage to the hinges of my Kindle (see the reviews for the Amazon Kindle cover). I like the way the Kindle slips into place in the cover, held by simple elastic tabs. The leather is of good quality and, most important, the Kindle is well protected. Plenty of room at the top to hang a standard book light on as well. The red is nice because it is more visible when left lying around the house. Overall a great solution that is certainly preferable to the alternatives with hinges that can result in cracked Kindles.Get more detail about M-Edge Platform Synthetic Leather Kindle Jacket (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Smooth Red.

0 comments:

Post a Comment