Purchase Western Digital WDG1C3200N My Book Premium Edition 320 GB USB 2.0/Firewire400 External Hard Drive


I purchased this unit for my iMac G5 over a year ago. It had a good price, and good amount of storage space so I thought this would be a good solution for my backups. Ever since I got it I've only been able to back up my data about 3 times. It seems to work fine at first, but then it freezes, crashes my computer (makes it restart) and then the drive locks out of my computer and it's not recognized anymore. I try unplugging, plugging it back, nothing. I wait a few months and it works again, only to end up the same way. Every now and then it will work fine but it's like a game of chance with this thing. I wouldn't recommend this unit at all.Get more detail about Western Digital WDG1C3200N My Book Premium Edition 320 GB USB 2.0/Firewire400 External Hard Drive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment