Sleeping Through the Night, Revised Edition: How Infants, Toddlers, and Their Parents Can Get a Good Night's Sleep Order Now


I bought this book during my pregnancy thinking it will help us with the much dreaded sleep problem later. Now that my baby is almost 3 months, I would say save your money and don't buy this book. The main problem is that it tells you not to nurse the baby to sleep. Every single mother I talked to nurse their baby to sleep. Sometimes it's the only thing that works. The book is not practical nor is it realistic. You are better off buying some pacifiers your baby likes and just let nature and their own development take its course. My baby is 3 months now, went from a fussy baby not sleeping for hours to sleeping on her own, with the help of a pacifier, in a matter of minutes. Get more detail about Sleeping Through the Night, Revised Edition: How Infants, Toddlers, and Their Parents Can Get a Good Night's Sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment