M-edge Genuine Leather Executive Jacket for Amazon Kindle 1 (Pebbled Cream w/Saddle)


I bought this for my wife, because I got tired of watching her fuss with the stock Kindle cover.

This cover is so elegant--it's just what she deserves. She no longer has to fuss with the elastic band and doesn't have to worry about the precious Kindle falling out of it's insecure stock cover.

My only complaint is that I bought this to go with the m-edge reading light, which turned out to be a faulty product. But this review is for the cover, not the light. The cover gets four thumbs up (two from me & two from my wife). The light doesn't fair so well, but that's for another review.

The cover is very fine.Buy M-edge Genuine Leather Executive Jacket for Amazon Kindle 1 (Pebbled Cream w/Saddle)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment