RCA eBook Reader (REB1100)


I'll let great functions & reviews speak for themselves - the is reader is good. I liked being able to read in car or at night with back light and larger font (which is adjustable). Reader doesn't quite "feel" like a book, but close enough to fill the need to hold a book instead of laptop for reading.

I downloaded a FREE copy of the old Gemstar-Rocket Reader library program which DOES have ROCKET WRITER to convert non-proprietary Word and HTML to RB format for reading; so was thrilled that most of my eBooks DID convert to be able to read on this reader. I'm not a geek and found this easy to do - all you need is the extra time & space on PC for conversion. REB 1100 came with its own Librarian program for PC storage of eBooks; so I used the PC and REB Librarian not the phone connection for my book downloads & storage.

The only difficulty I found with converted books is sometimes the spacing was different in the conversion. (I found this with Mobipocket conversions, too; so was not surprised)Buy RCA eBook Reader (REB1100)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment