M-edge GO! Jacket for Kindle 2 (Genuine Leather--Smooth Mocha)


The Go cover by m-edge is really nice. If you liked the amazon cover but would like better quality leather, a different color and just general overall better quality this cover is for you.

I just received my mocha brown cover today and it is very nice. Feels better to hold than the amazon cover. Its slightly thicker which I feel makes it more comfortable. The spine is more sturdy than the amazon cover. It still fold back flat and has a slim profile. Since this cover is priced the same as amazon's cover I would highly recommend this cover. Its a bargain as the leather and the overall quality is much nicer than amazon's cover. I hope they eventually add more colors such as blue and green like they have with there other jackets. Buy M-edge GO! Jacket for Kindle 2 (Genuine Leather--Smooth Mocha)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment