M-edge Platform Jacket for Kindle 2 (Genuine Leather--Pebbled Navy Blue)


I finally finally FINALLY received my cover today. After using it all day, I must admit that I am happier with it than expected. For the price, the leather looks nice and the stitching is neat - though the blue is not quite as vibrant or shiny as depicted in the photos. I had to play around with the cover folded back to soften the leather before it functioned properly as a stand, but it is perfect now. I love the little margin on the left side (I am assuming it is to accommodate the optional light), which gives you a perfect place to hold on to without actually touching the device until you need to. I have really small hands and was worried that it would be difficult for me to hold my Kindle in its cover while reading but that hasn't been the case at all. I actually find it easier to hold with it on than without. After playing around, I've found that the best way (for me with my tiny hands) to hold it when the cover is folded back is to hold both the front and back covers together with my index finger inserted between them. It adds a lot of stability. I would highly recommend this cover.Buy M-edge Platform Jacket for Kindle 2 (Genuine Leather--Pebbled Navy Blue)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment