The BabyCenter Essential Guide to Your Baby's First Year: Expert Advice and Mom-to-Mom Wisdom from the World's Most Popular Parenting Website Get it now!


I purchased this book because I like the pregnancy one (I really recommend that one). Got this and the What to expect, I like What to Expect better. I was quite bumped with this book because (I think) it's so general.

As a first time Mom and with no close relatives around to ask for advices (I think) this book doesn't really tell me what to do and what to aware of. Having a high-need-first-baby is so frustrating if I can't get the info quick enough and in detail. I ended up with worrying too much and the What to Expect has most answers of my question (and so relieving that those questions come from other moms, I'm not alone!).

This book just didn't work for me. I gave it three stars because if I'm in different situation, maybe it serve the purpose.Get more detail about The BabyCenter Essential Guide to Your Baby's First Year: Expert Advice and Mom-to-Mom Wisdom from the World's Most Popular Parenting Website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment