Flores Agua Design Protective Decal Skin Sticker for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader (Version 2.0) Review


Fits the Kindle 2 perfectly. The backing is not adhesive, it's micro suction cups, neat technology. It stays very secure, I've never had a problem with it and use it daily on the subway and thrown into my backpack.
I broke my Kindle and had to remove it and put it on my new one (get the extended warranty for your Kindle)
Removal is a bit difficult and the cover can stretch if you're not careful. Mostly it was perfect, but in a couple places I stretched out the cover so that a corner sticks up a little. Nothing major, but I notice it when I use that button.Get more detail about Flores Agua Design Protective Decal Skin Sticker for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader (Version 2.0).

0 comments:

Post a Comment