Plustek Opticbook 3600 A4 Book Edge Scanner Pdf Conversion Immediately


I bought this scanner a couple of years ago because I am an amateur biblical scholar and I wanted to save the materials I cite and run portions through OCR to avoid retyping long quotations. The interface is a bit "clunky" and outdated, but perhaps it has been improved by now, and I use ABBYY FineReader9 rather than the earlier version bundled with the scanner. I use it in preference to my other scanner (a Canon MP-530 all-in-one) for scanning books. It could be faster, but I have been satisfied with it, and after several hundred pages it is still working fine. I have not had to ask for help, so I cannot comment on other users' problems with customer support. Get more detail about Plustek Opticbook 3600 A4 Book Edge Scanner Pdf Conversion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment