Buying Cole Haan Hand-Stained Smooth Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Black


I am a fan of both Cole Hann and the kindle so I could not pass this up. It adds a very nice feel to the kindle. For about a year, I used my kindle without any type of cover since I liked keeping it as thin as possible for carrying it with me. The cover does add some bulk, but it makes up for it by making the kindle easier to hold and gives it more of a book feel. Like all Cole Hann products, this cover is very nice. The only reason I give it 4 starts instead of 5 is that the smooth cover I have scratches very easily and I wasn't a fan of the card insert on the inside left cover. I removed mine easily enough, but you can still see that something was there, even though I removed it very carefully with seam ripper, so its a little less than perfect. Get more detail about Cole Haan Hand-Stained Smooth Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment