Save Western Digital My Book Studio 500 GB USB 2.0/FireWire 400/800/eSATA Desktop External Hard Drive WDH1Q5000N


I purchased this hard drive after I read reviews of it unexpectedly dying. I figured that most people overall had a positive experience with it so a few people had a problem. I used this hard drive as a backup drive for several months before...it died. I submitted a warranty claim and received a new hard drive. That drive also worked well for a few months. Now with the second drive dead I have had enough. THIS HARD DRIVE IS A FAILED PRODUCT. Believe this review. Buy a Seagate drive with a cheap enclosure. It's cheaper and Seagate drives have a much higher reliability. I have four 500 Gig internal Seagate drives in my MAC PRO as well as two external 1.5 Tb Seagate drives. Never had a failure, thank G-d, in three years. With this WD drive I had two failures in less than two years.

I am not writing this as a vengeful customer. I am just warning other consumers about a faulty product.Get more detail about Western Digital My Book Studio 500 GB USB 2.0/FireWire 400/800/eSATA Desktop External Hard Drive WDH1Q5000N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment