Cole Haan Hand-Woven Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Light Bronze Decide Now


There's not much else to expect from Cole Haan, I've used their products for years now. So, when I saw this beautiful Kindle cover, I bought it! It's a goldish-bronze, not a reddish color that the name would imply, it is a bit ligther than it appears on my monitor, but it's still lovely.

It is well padded and the hinges are easy to insert and remove, which is important to me because it's not a light cover by any means. I take it off when I'm reading in bed so that I can balance the Kindle in my left palm and reach the page keys with the same hand.

I put it back into the cover when I'm not using the Kindle or when I take the Kindle out. It fits nicely in my handbag (a rather large handbag, lol) and when I'm waiting in line or have a few extra minutes, I can pull it out and read. I've had a couple of people stop me already asking about the cover, it's really striking.

As another reviewer stated, it's well padded, so I believe it will protect my Kindle well, even though I haven't dropped it YET. :D

I think it's truly worth the extra expense. Get more detail about Cole Haan Hand-Woven Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Light Bronze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment