Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 500 GB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDG1U5000 Get it now!


Please i beg you DO NOT BUY THIS DRIVE. It is pure junk. I had this drive for less than two month when one day it just stoped working!!!! The drive will turn on but the On button will not stop flashing. I lost all my files on the drive. I got two drive when i purchased it, one for me one for my dad. So i borrow the one from the dad after mine drive stop working. Then i discovered the drive i got for my dad is also BROKEN!!!! the On/OFF button is complete broken and will not Turn the drive ON or OFF!!!!!! SO PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BUY!

I used to think Western digital is a decent brand, but after this i will NEVER buy another WD product!!!Get more detail about Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 500 GB USB 2.0 Desktop External Hard Drive WDG1U5000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment