Amazon kindle 2 CaseCrown Double Memory Foam Pouch Case With A Front Pocket - Nylon Style


I didn't like the idea of a "cover" for my Kindle 2. I wanted to be able to hold the Kindle in my hands and take advantage of the small size. This case does exactly that. It has 4 elastic straps to hold the kindle in place. You can use them to secure the Kindle, but they aren't too tight to make it difficult to remove the Kindle. Whether you keep the Kindle in the case, or just use it for storage and protection, it provides the best of both worlds.

As with many cases, there was a slight smell to the case when it arrived. I was able to easily get rid of this smell with a couple sprays of Febreeze. I probably would have given it a 4.5 star if I could because the zippers are little stiff. I'm hoping they will loosen up just a little, but they are very manageable as is.

This case may not be for everyone, but it fit my needs just right!Buy Amazon kindle 2 CaseCrown Double Memory Foam Pouch Case With A Front Pocket - Nylon Style!

0 comments:

Post a Comment