miBook MKC10 Cooking Kit Includes Quick and Easy Meals and Irresistible Desserts Recipe Cards


I got my miBook cooking kit for $38 on a super clearance and the SD cards for $6.99. It's working great so far. I wasn't expecting too much given the deep discount but for what I paid I think it's great. The 300+ recipes were worth the price alone. I think the good thing about this product is that it does make following a recipe much easier and interesting. I must admit, however, that I would have returned it immediately if I had paid the full asking price. The graphics are a bit 'old-school'. I was expecting much higher quality there but for the price I paid, I'll be glad if it continues working long enough for a good ROI, and I don't have any of the issues the others described. Buy miBook MKC10 Cooking Kit Includes Quick and Easy Meals and Irresistible Desserts Recipe Cards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment