M-edge Genuine Leather Executive Jacket for Sony Reader PRS-505 (Pebbled Black)


Overall I'm satisfied with this cover. The cover padding, especially over the screen area, protects the Reader much better than the original cover from Sony. It also looks nice and stylish.

The elastic straps are holding the Reader securely; the end result is better than I expected. There's no risk of the Reader falling off.

My only gripe is the price. For $35, I'd have expected a little more quality. For example, the inside of the cover left black traces on my fingers (and thus, the reader) for the first few days, and the cover smelled strongly of glue and fake leather. Fortunately, both problems seem to have gone away after a week of use. Those slight flaws are stopping me from giving a 5-star review. Still a good buy overall.Buy M-edge Genuine Leather Executive Jacket for Sony Reader PRS-505 (Pebbled Black)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment