Amazon.com Kindle Replacement Book Cover


When I first got the Kindle I thought the cover was useless except as protection for the K when not in use. Since I didn't need it as protection, I did not put it on and thus was having problems accidentally hitting buttons, etc. Then I tried to put it on and thought "even more useless". I couldn't figure out how to fit it on properly with that clip on the back. Well then my husband put it on CORRECTLY. It was an "ah ha" moment. When clicked properly into the back clip and then into the side holders, it is a nice, tight fit. He then folded the cover back with the elastic band holding the cover back. When reading we put our hand into the elastic band to hold the book. All problems solved. Buy Amazon.com Kindle Replacement Book Cover!

0 comments:

Post a Comment