Sony Silver Digital eReader Bundle - PRS-505 with AC Adapter & Black Cover


I gave this to my wife for her birthday. I was a little afraid at first because she is not very good with the internet, computers and electronics. She loves it!!! Last night she spent at least three hours reading a book she downloaded without my help. It's very easy to use and read. The font can be enlarged which is great for people in their mid 40's. It would be nice if the screen had a back light but this would use the battery up a lot faster. I've only here her say one thing bad and that's that she can't charge the battery and read at the same time.

Smarthouse shipped it as promised without any problems at all.Buy Sony Silver Digital eReader Bundle - PRS-505 with AC Adapter & Black Cover!

0 comments:

Post a Comment