Sony PRS-505 Portable Digital e-Reader System (Silver)


I really love my silver Sony PRS-505. I had hard time while choosing the best option of eBook reader. I was reading numerous reviews. Twice went to the store to compare Sony PRS-505 and PRS-700 myself. I found that Sony PRS-505 is the only solution for me. These are key points why I love it:

- Stylish design. In comparison to any other reader it looks more attractive. Not too small, not too large, flat and compact - fits to all of my bags and most of my pockets, doesn't take too much attention in public because of nice accompanied cover.
- Book like feeling. Very comfortable reading because of good contrast, your eyes are resting on the soft gray background.
- Faster reading comparing to PC because of nice specialized software: continue reading, fast navigation using buttons on the right side, history, bookmarks.
- Relatively good native support of PDF. 90% of books from my huge PDF library is very readable. PDF text reflowing works good.
- Support of the upcoming ePub standard. CHM books for example could be unpacked and converted to ePub easily.
- Works with SDHC cards, tested on 16Gb Transcend SDHC card. Buy Sony PRS-505 Portable Digital e-Reader System (Silver)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment