2-Year Extended Warranty for Kindle (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation)


I do not have this brand but wanted to let you know of the alternative provider called SquareTrade that allows you to buy this, with accident coverage too, for a total of 3 years, for much less $. Look for discount codes on the internet and make sure you add the option for accident, spills, and drops. It still adds up to less. I have their warranties on other products too but cannot speak to their service since I have not made a claim. I gave this 5 stars since it may well be a fine policy and I will not punish their rating, but I wanted people to look for options. At the lower price I felt quite comfortable paying for a warranty.Get more detail about 2-Year Extended Warranty for Kindle (6" Display, Global Wireless, Latest Generation).

0 comments:

Post a Comment