Cheapest Franklin EBM-911 eBookMan (Translucent Graphite)


I was given the Ebookman 900 for Christmas, 2008. After 6 months, it quit on me. I emailed Franklin and was informed that Extacto was their distibutor. When I contacted Extacto, I was offered an upgrade to EBM 911 for an additional 85.00 which I paid. I received the new reader and everything was fine until September,2009 when I tried to download 2 titles. After contacting Mobipocket and another website where I purchase ebooks, I was told that Ebookman 911 was no longer supported by this software. Not only am I out the price of a reader that didn't last 6 months for either one, but I am out the price of the ebooks. I will not be purchasing a reader from this company again.Get more detail about Franklin EBM-911 eBookMan (Translucent Graphite).

0 comments:

Post a Comment