Purchase OCTO Vintage Leather Kindle 2 Book Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle)


If you are looking for a great looking, well made (in both quality and material), cover for your Kindle 2, this is the cover for you.

Pros:
-Offers adequate protection
-Well constructed
-Allows me to charge in cover
-Looks great and feels great
-Does not add too much bulk to the "Kindle Experience"
-Has a certain masculine appeal
-"Vintage Leather" makes everyone of these covers unique

Cons:
-Design
-Price

(Read on for details)

This cover offers adequate protection. I will probably transport the device in a backpack or laptop bag that will offer more protection when in transit. But for those that toss around their Kindle 2 or plan on tossing it around, like I do with print books, this cover may not offer that type of protection. The cover is well constructed, the stitching looks and feels sturdy. I like that I don't have to remove the cover to charge or use the Kindle. It looks great and feels great. I have received many compliments and while I am using the device it just feels right in my hands. I wanted a cover that didn't add too much bulk and this one fit the bill. This cover offers "Vintage Leather" so each and every one of these covers will "wear" differently, over time and with different types of use. This aspect of the cover offers a uniqueness that other covers do not offer. Also, as a male, this cover offered a more masculine appeal. The shiny leather of other covers did not appeal to me. But for the ladies out their shopping, I have also had many women admire the cover's good looks. My only gripes are the price,which is as much as twice the price of other covers, but hey this is the price you pay for a good quality product. Also, there are design issues that I personally have with the cover. I would have liked it to have another corner strap to hold the top right corner and a strap to keep the cover closed when not in use.I have remedied this issue by using a thin stretchy strap to keep the cover closed that held the tag on my computer bag. I would have liked the have had the micro-fiber totally on the front inside flap, mostly for screen protection, and have the leather cut out for storing documents on the back flap. I know, I know, very minor issues.

All in all, barring the minor gripes, this is a great looking, good quality product that should not disappoint.
Note: If I could, I would give this product 4-1/2 stars, it is just shy of perfect but I would be more inclined to round up for this product.

Get more detail about OCTO Vintage Leather Kindle 2 Book Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle).

0 comments:

Post a Comment