Shop For Kindle: Amazon's Original Wireless Reading Device (1st generation)


Got my kindle for my birthday (end of Nov) and haven't put it down since. Love it, love it, love it!!! It is so easy to use and I have a nice leather cover and keep it in by purse always!! Setting up my account was the easiest thing to do and I spend alot of time just looking at all the books available. Thank you so much for the free books, I am re-reading Bram Stoker's Dracula and Edgar Allen Poe's poems. Out of all my electronic "gadgets" (cell phone, ipod) this is my favorite. Great job on the design, the screen is just like a page and it is easy to prop up in bed and read. I REALLY Love taking bubble baths and letting my Kindle read to me!!! Got my boss to get one for his wife for Christmas and he said she can't put it down either! Thank you and making my favorite hobby easy and fun!!!
Take care, Shirley HarrisonGet more detail about Kindle: Amazon's Original Wireless Reading Device (1st generation).

0 comments:

Post a Comment