Cheap Replacement Home Travel Power Adapter Charger for Amazon Kindle Electronic Book Reading Device


This charger does NOT work. I bought two so I would have one for a spare (I paid $6 or so for it); one seems to be charging the Kindle, but I didn't try the spare one I bought until just recently when I was on a trip. It is too loose to fit properly in the kindle to recharge it -the male part is too small. It just falls out! I never thought to check out the spare to see if it worked when I bought it - I just assumed that it WOULD work (I now realize I made a mistake) I emailed the provider to ask for a replacement and their response was:

Hi, thank you for contacting us. According to our records, you received the product(s) for over 30 Days already. The warranty period for the item(s) you have purchased has expired. Sorry, but we will not be able to replace or give you technical support for the product(s) you purchased.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Rahul
13800 Live Oak Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706

STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!
Get more detail about Replacement Home Travel Power Adapter Charger for Amazon Kindle Electronic Book Reading Device.

0 comments:

Post a Comment