Cole Haan Hand-Woven Patent Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Ruby Sugar Get it now!


The kindle is already great -- this is the ultimate accessory and it definitely beautifies my Kindle!
For this cover, quality counts... Since my briefcases, purses and shoes are are high quality, it stands to reason that my eyes would land on this beautiful Cole Hahn cover. Expensive but worth it--you get what you pay for in this case, it is money well spent.

Cole Haan is known for quality workmanship. They did not disappoint with this case. I got the Ruby Sugar and am very pleased. It makes holding my Kindle more comfortable and protected.

My son gave it to me as a gift because I put it on my Amazon wish list. (it was the only thing on my wish list--I wanted to be sure I got it).

Get more detail about Cole Haan Hand-Woven Patent Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Ruby Sugar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment