Palm Z22 Leather Book Case (Black) Immediately


I have had this case for over a year and use it daily. I have only good things to say about the case. If you do not intend to use the belt clip, this case is near perfect. My problem is with the clip.
In order to use the clip you must screw a plastic stud onto the back of the case. This stud has a tendency of unscrewing when in use. I finally had to apply a product called "Loctite" to the actual screw thread and that solved the problem. The biggest problem is that the spring steel used in the clip fatigues and the clip no longer functions. I purchased two more clips and am using the last of the two right now. I've given up and am buying a different case.

I've had another Palm PDA and the stud was sewn into the case body giving it a lower profile. It's partly the length of the stud that causes the spring steel to be spread open causing the steel to fatigue. The other cases' clip didn't use a folded piece of spring steel that could be sprung.

Get more detail about Palm Z22 Leather Book Case (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment