Cole Haan Hand-Woven Patent Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Tanzanite Decide Now


I brought this cover to go with my new 6" Display Latest Generation Kindle and it did not disappoint! Yes, it is pricey. I brought it as a special treat and because I travel quite a bit so I wanted to make sure my Kindle would be well protected. The Cole Haan Hand-Weaven Paten Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge came beautifully wrapped in tissue paper in a beautiful box. It was like unwrapping a gift on Christmas morning and wondering what wonderful surprise was inside.

The cover is well crafted and very sturdy. I have carried it in my purse and briefcase and it has held up well with no marks or wear. I also use it with my Mighty Bright XtraFlex 2 Clip-On Light and that does not scracth or show any wear marks as well.

If I were forced to complain about anything, it would have been nice to have instructions on how to attach the Kindle to the cover. I had to figure that out on my own and I will admit I was a bit challenged on which end of the Kindle to attach first. BTW, it's the bottom. :)

Get more detail about Cole Haan Hand-Woven Patent Leather Kindle Cover with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Tanzanite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment