Targus TSM040US Radius Messenger Fits 15-Inch MacBook Pro (Black) Order Now


I have been shopping for a messenger bag for over a month, and this bag is the PERFECT one for my 15" Macbook Pro. I bought this in store, and had the opportunity to try stuffing both the newer Macbook Pro's (2008+) and mine (Early 2008). Both fit very very snug, and seem to be secure in the pouch. The canvas shoulder strap and clasps are very well made, thick and sturdy. They seem to be able to handle quite a bit of abuse, though I haven't tried yet. The inside compartment has ample enough room to fit your laptop and a 200 page spiral notebook. The other pockets are very well designed, especially for the Macbook line. A handy charger holder, iPod pouch, and enough space in the outer pocket to fit a few smaller items (USB cables, cell phone, keys, etc).

This bag is VERY well made, and I am VERY happy with it. The outside seems to be made of tough materials. The shoulder strap is more comfortable than cheaper brands and bags, having enough cushion to make it bearable. It does seem a tad heavy at 3.5lbs, but for a bag of this size and quality it doesn't surprise me.

I agree that the price tag is a bit steep (on Amazon it's $70, but I got mines elsewhere). However, if you're looking for a great bag for your macbook, this is a great product to consider. Is it worth $70? I'd be very happy to pay around $60, about 2/3 of the MSRP of $90. However, for $70 and free shipping, it's a great deal nonetheless. Get more detail about Targus TSM040US Radius Messenger Fits 15-Inch MacBook Pro (Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment