Olga Design Protective Decal Skin Sticker for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader (Version 2.0) Get it now!


i was a little hesitant about getting this. I was a very nervous that it would look like a sticker I had placed on my Kindle. I am so impressed with what ever the material is because it absolutely looks like it could have come on my Kindle and not as an after market add-on. It was very simple to apply. I am very much a perfectionist and when I first put it on it was not as even as I would have liked it. (No one would have ever noticed this but it would have always bothered me) I scratched with my nail the corner and pulled it up and repositioned it a few times to get it right. I debated for a while before I did this because I was afraid after I had adhered it and pulled at it, it would become distorted. I am happy to say that it is absolutely perfect. Even the corner that I had to pry up with my fingernail looks like it had never happened. I would definately ~ with out a doubt ~ recommend this product.Get more detail about Olga Design Protective Decal Skin Sticker for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader (Version 2.0).

0 comments:

Post a Comment