M-Edge Prodigy Synthetic Leather Kindle Jacket with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Smooth Black This instant


I just got my cover by Fedex today, having purchased the item on Saturday using standard shipping.

The first thing I noticed was that the construction quality was quite high. The leather is a bit stiff, but it is fresh out of the box so that is to be expected. It looks great.

I did have a little bit of difficult in getting my Kindle into the hinge, mostly because my hands were frozen from being outside for a while. I'd say it took no more than two minutes to get it on. If you need help, the instructions that come with it are more than adequate.

The packaging is pretty spartan with enough to get you the cover in pristine condition and a small instruction pamphlet (which surprisingly had less advertising than I've seen in a lot of other packaging!) No material is wasted, which I'm sure both cuts down costs and is more environmentally responsible.

I don't have the booklight so I can't comment on how well it fits in, but there is definitely space for it. I spent a few minutes reading with it, and it seems to be very comfortable.

It's the same price as Amazon's Kindle cover right now ($30.00), and it definitely seems the better investment when compared to the Amazon covers I've seen other people had.

If I remember, I'll update this once I've had it for a while.Get more detail about M-Edge Prodigy Synthetic Leather Kindle Jacket with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Smooth Black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment