APPLE MAC BOOK PRO MAG SAFE POWER SUPPLY AC ADAPTER LAPTOP CHARGER 60W (OEM) Decide Now


This Macbook 60W charger from e-bundle was advertised as OEM (original equipment manufacturer, right?) No OEM supplier I know of sends items in LITERALLY a 'zip lock' sandwich bag!!! No Apple logo on the item and the transformer runs quite hot, unlike the original equipment charger I got with my laptop.

NO way this is OEM. If I were replacing a lost charger this would be on its way back by now. Lucky for me, I just wanted an extra to use occasionally, so the hot transformer is not such an issue. ("you get what you pay for" is apparently still true.)

However, Sellers that advertise an item is OEM should provide OEM items!Get more detail about APPLE MAC BOOK PRO MAG SAFE POWER SUPPLY AC ADAPTER LAPTOP CHARGER 60W (OEM).

0 comments:

Post a Comment