Ectaco Partner ER850 English-Russian Talking Electronic Dictionary and Phrase Book Order Now


I have made a purchase of this through Amazon and will review the product once I receive it. My review here concerns the business practices of the company. I initially placed an order directly with the company itself. They advitise that they accept credit cards or PayPal. They however replied to me that I would have to make a direct money transfer. Given the other review on this site and the difficulty they are having with the company I was unwilling to make the EFT as trying to get a refund would have been almost impossible. I hope the product is what it is advertised to be but if it is not then I at least have confidence in dealing through Amazon I will get a fair deal.Get more detail about Ectaco Partner ER850 English-Russian Talking Electronic Dictionary and Phrase Book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment