Silver Digital Brag Book Top Quality


This is an okay product. I read the reviews on the Red Envelope site, and they were all very positive. I uploaded a bunch of my photos and the picture was pretty decent, although the screen is sort of small for the price. I would not make a complaint about this product, but I would not rave about it either!

Then, I saw the Sprectrum Digital Album on here and ordered it, for about 30 dollars more. When it arrived I was surprised...it was really sleek and modern and even came in really interesting packaging. It was much bigger, the screen is 3 times larger, the picture is much sharper, it holds more pictures, and it also can stand alone and play slide shows - doubling as a digital frame. It has such a nice cover, too...its a really sharp looking product and I will be buying lots of them for gifts.

If you are looking for just a regular digital album without the wow factor, I would go for the Red Envelope product. Also, if you need a smaller product, I would go for the Red Envelope album. It would be easy to toss it in a small purse, and it is very light. But if you want something of much higher quality and are willing to spend 30 bucks more, I would check out the Spectrum Digi Album. Get more detail about Silver Digital Brag Book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment