M-edge Executive Jacket for Sony Reader PRS-700 (Genuine Leather--Pebbled Grey w/ Black) Get it now!


While looking for a PRS505 cover (which I knew would fit my new PRS600), I came across this item. The specs looked similar and the price was great so I gave it a try. I was mostly interested in protecting my eReader while traveling with it in a bag. It doesn't connect the way the 505 cover does, but it does fit nicely. The cover itself is a little wider than my Touch 600; however, once placed, it's very stable. While the standard cover on my 505 is just that--a cover, this M-edge Executive Jacket is made of leather, padded for extra comfort, and stuffed with little holding slots as shown in the pictures above. I preferred using my 505 without the cover, but this M-edge makes holding the reader comfortable and very "booklike." I immediately ordered another one for my son's new PRS600 after it passed his meticulous inspection. My husband is happy with the 505 and its cover. That's good because both are all his now. Get more detail about M-edge Executive Jacket for Sony Reader PRS-700 (Genuine Leather--Pebbled Grey w/ Black).

0 comments:

Post a Comment