Kindle 2 and 1st Generation - Reversible Neoprene Sleeve Carrying Case for Amazon Kindle Electronic Reading Device (Kindle NOT included) Reversible Black / Red Top Quality


This product has protected my kindle through many a violent drop and many a difficult ride in a bag/purse full of lots of hard, dangerous things.
In that, it has been fantastic.
Unfortunately, the threads started to come out two days after I got it. So now there is a big gaping hole in the side, and it gets bigger every time I try to close the top over my kindle. For now it is fine, but I am worried about the future, about what will happen as the hole continues to get larger and larger.
That aside, it is fun, with great colors, and as I said, the material has protected my kindle time and again.Get more detail about Kindle 2 and 1st Generation - Reversible Neoprene Sleeve Carrying Case for Amazon Kindle Electronic Reading Device (Kindle NOT included) Reversible Black / Red.

0 comments:

Post a Comment