Order EVA Hard Shell Carrying Case with Handle + Screen Protector and Micro Fiber Cloth for Amazon Kindle Electronic Reading Device (Kindle NOT included), Dark Blue


The case is wonderful. I bought it so that I can carry my kindle with me without having to worry about it being smashed within or falling out of the leather folio which I bought with it originally. This case has proved to be bomb proof. The handles are fine but they don't seem all that necessary. As for the screen protector, good luck on getting all of the bubbles out during application. 4/5 with handles and screen protector considered. 5/5 for the case.Get more detail about EVA Hard Shell Carrying Case with Handle + Screen Protector and Micro Fiber Cloth for Amazon Kindle Electronic Reading Device (Kindle NOT included), Dark Blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment