Blue Color Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader Silicone Rubber Skin Case + Kindle2 Anti Scratch LCD Screen Protector Immediately


I have no one to blame but myself. I read all the reviews, and bought it anyway...figuring "it's only 12.50, it must be worth at least that"...well maybe, maybe not. The fit is atrocious. Both sides gape open (see photo), which not only makes it less effective, it's distracting as all heck when I'm holding the book. I'm constantly trying to "push" the sides down and hoping they will finally stick. But they don't. I need to be able to hold my Kindle and operate it with one hand held away from my body (I usually have a child in my lap who would like very much to push the next page button for me) and I was concerned that the other covers would be too bulky or heavy. This one does meet that requirement, and for that reason alone, I will probably keep it, at least for awhile.

It would be nice if they had made it a little bit easier to tell where the various buttons start and stop, but I haven't had too much trouble using it. The silicone is a dust and dog hair magnet, so you don't want to use this if you have a black lab ;-).

The screen protector is so so. It was no better and no worse than any of the ones I've had for my iPhone. It went on reasonably easy, and I only have 3 or 4 specks of dust which I know better than to try and remove.

Overall, I'm rather disappointed in this case. It's somewhat flimsy, and doesn't fit, but it does offer some minimal protection for my Kindle, and allows me to hold it single handed.Get more detail about Blue Color Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader Silicone Rubber Skin Case + Kindle2 Anti Scratch LCD Screen Protector.

0 comments:

Post a Comment