Where To Buy Western Digital My Book Home Edition 1 TB USB 2.0/FireWire 400/eSATA Desktop External Hard Drive WDH1CS10000N


Hi guys.
All things are good about this drive BUT speed of writing. I am not sure how important it is for somebody. I believe reliability and throughput are 2 most important parameters for external drive.
It shows 13mb/s or 104 mbits/sec.
This device produces less than 25% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
of frequently advertised throughput on box of 480mbits/sec as usb 2.0 ability.
My other 2 compact drives which are not using external power supply but usb port fire 20mb/sec.
Still too slow but at least better than this one.
Other then that - case, printing materials, workmanship are excellent.
I believe somebody on technical side in WD did very poor job.
Get more detail about Western Digital My Book Home Edition 1 TB USB 2.0/FireWire 400/eSATA Desktop External Hard Drive WDH1CS10000N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment