Buying M-Edge Prodigy Genuine Leather Kindle Jacket with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Pebbled Purple


I ordered this jacket for my Kindle a few hours after I opened the device on Christmas Day. I looked at a number of jackets before settling on this one, and now that I've been using it for a week or two, I can honestly say that I love it!

Highlights of this item:

*The purple is a beautiful, muted shade that is stylish and elegant without looking too kiddish (which is how I thought the bright blue or green covers in this same model would come off).

*The hinge/hook system holds your Kindle firmly in place, and the corner straps hold down the edges to prevent the side-cracking that some users have mentioned in reviews of other covers.

*The inside of the jacket is lined in a gray, suede-like material that is soft and pleasant to the touch. It also has a few pockets in which you can store paper items (like a boarding pass).

My only criticism of the jacket pertains to the corner straps which hold down the right corners of the device, as they occasionally slide off the corners of my Kindle after swimming in the black hole I call my handbag. Other than that, I have no complaints. This is a great purchase!!Get more detail about M-Edge Prodigy Genuine Leather Kindle Jacket with Hinge (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle), Pebbled Purple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment