Ectaco jetBook - eBook reader - ROM: 128 MB - monochrome 5" TFT ( 640 x 480 ) Get it now!


I got it from the manufacturer's website, have been using it for 3 weeks now - and love it. It display books in multiple formats and languages. So far it does not decode secured formats, but according to the support, the upgrade will be available very soon to solve that problem (and I expect it to actually happen, because a newer modification with removable batteries - JetBook Lite Ectaco jetBook Lite Electronic eBook Reader- already supports e-books purchased from B&N).
Meanwhile, I have been taking it everywhere with me and reading books - for hours every day - and it does not make my eyes tired.

Pros: Right size, lightweight, good construction, convenient design and buttons placement, padded sleeve case included, ease of use, multiple formats, foreign languages - including Russian, expandable memory (SD card up to 2GB), adjustable font size, Landscape layout available if needed, easy on eyes, automatically bookmarks the place in each file and allows to place your own bookmarks,...

Cons: Nothing major. Just some suggestions. For example, bookmarks are specific for each file and there is no General bookmark list that would be convenient shortcut way to get back and force between multiple files/books. I can't think of anything else.

I already bought two more as presents for my Mom and a friend.Get more detail about Ectaco jetBook - eBook reader - ROM: 128 MB - monochrome 5" TFT ( 640 x 480 ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment