Cheapest Western Digital My Book World Edition 2 TB Network Attached Storage WDH1NC20000N (White)


This device is a perfect solution for centralized home network data storage. I purchased the device to store our growing collection of pictures and home movies, as well as to create centralized storage for our multi-PC home network. I have been more than pleased with how well it has met my needs.

Pros:
1. Centralized storage - Setup and access from a desktop and 2 laptops on a home wireless network is a breeze. I use this device as the safe-source for all documents so I can access them from any home PC. I have never had problems connecting or accessing files, so it works great. I am even able to stream music video over the WLAN without problems.
2. Ample capacity - 2 TBs of storage is more than enough for the foreseeable future.
3. PS3 connectivity - I was pleasantly surprised when I purchased a PS3 that it automatically recognized this network hard drive as a media server. I can access all of our pictures, video, and MP3s from the PS3 in the living room, making it a nice home entertainment hub.

Cons:
I have not found anything to be disappointing so far, this is a great product.Get more detail about Western Digital My Book World Edition 2 TB Network Attached Storage WDH1NC20000N (White).

0 comments:

Post a Comment