LED Task / Reading Clip Light - Flexible Auto Robotic Book/Laptop LED light W/clip- silver Best Quality


Well I bought 2 of these book lights, 1 for me and 1 for my wife. Hers is working okay other then the nights that it just decided not to come on, and mine didn't work at all. So I contacted the seller so I could have them send me another one, well after I got that one the light would turn on but it wouldn't open all the way. So basically it is worthless, but I decided to just to try to position it on the book so that it would shine on at least one of the pages and it worked for about 4 days and now the light will not come on again. So all I can say is if you are looking to buy this book light take the 25 cents you are going to spend on it and buy a gumball instead and you will get more for your money that way.Get more detail about LED Task / Reading Clip Light - Flexible Auto Robotic Book/Laptop LED light W/clip- silver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment