Shop For Pink Tranquility Design Protective Decal Skin Sticker for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader (Version 2.0)


I was looking for something to keep scratches, smudges and dirt from my Kindle. I downloaded a few textbooks in addition to my reading materials so I'm expecting to get some heavy useage. I also purchased a cover as well as a screen protection but I was concerned about finger prints, dirt and wear and tear.

I was concerned that this would be a product that wrapped totally around and therefore would cover the holes for brackets. It's two main pieces, one for the front and one for the back.

Also I was unclear about the keypad, I thought it might be individual rows punched, but there was a hole for every seperate button.

There were also seperate stickers for each of the main buttons-next page, prev page etc.

To put mine on, I carefully wiped the Kindle down with eye glass cleaning cloth lightly (very lightly moistened) with eye glass cleaner. I wanted something to get the finger prints off-but that would dry quickly and streak/droplet free. I wiped one side, let it dry for a few moments, then applied the skin. Repeating the process.

The skin itself removed very easily from the paper it was attached to, and was thick enough to not wrinkle but thin enough to easily manipulate. I was pleased that I could attempt a few times to position it properly.

Since I was looking for something to keep scratches, smudges and dirt at bay without costing an arm and a leg and without making it hard to attach it to my cover or to the charger. This product is perfect!

$15 is the perfect price in my opinion, it's a good quality product that will protect my high priced device while still cheap enough that I can easily replace it if I need or want to.Get more detail about Pink Tranquility Design Protective Decal Skin Sticker for Amazon Kindle 2 E-Book Reader (Version 2.0).

0 comments:

Post a Comment