Cheapest Apple Training Series: iWork 09


Richard Harrington is a thorough teacher in this great Apple training series text. After completing the Keynote lessons, for example (about half the book is dedicated to this fabulous program), I decided to make a presentation of my own to bring to a job interview for a training position. I used his lessons as my reference when reminding myself of certain techniques he taught. It worked out just great... I included animation, video, photos of course, music, and dialogue. He even helped me in putting it to DVD. I may post it to the [...] site that he introduced me to.

Really, with this book, you need not buy any another - it works well as a reference after completing it especially since iWork's Help menu is so helpful.

I'm hoping the author will write a follow up book with even more projects... I feel like I took a real class with him ... does he ever take a vacation? His book is so thorough and I hear his others are just a great.Get more detail about Apple Training Series: iWork 09.

0 comments:

Post a Comment