Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Light - Pink Decide Now


I was so fed up with all my previous book lights ruining my poor books. I don't think I owned a book that hadn't been ripped, creased, or mangled in some way from sliding my "cheaper" book lights on and off the pages. I went in search for a better light on Amazon and found the Mighty Bright XtraFlex2. I love this light for so many reasons. It has a large strong clip that stays secure on your book without any damage. The neck is very flexible and will bend to whatever position you want, and actually stay there. The batteries seem to last, I have been using this light almost every night for a month and haven't noticed any dimming. I love that it comes in so many colors. Now onto the reasons I only gave it 4 stars. If Amazon allowed half stars I would have given 4.5 but they don't so I didn't. The two light feature is a great idea but I find that there really isn't much difference in brightness if you use just one or both lights. I find the light almost too bright (I know "what do you expect from something called the Mighty Bright") still, I wish that the one light feature was a bit dimmer. Thankfully my husband is a heavy sleeper and doesn't mind. The clip is a bit bulky for regular books (if you are buying to use with the kindle you may not mind this) and I find it a bit annoying holding the pages open with this wedged between them. The price is also a bit high, in my opinion 25 dollars for a book light is a little much. Overall this is a great light, the best I've owned. I would recommend the Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 and would purchase again.Get more detail about Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Light - Pink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment