Western Digital My Book Studio II - 4TB (2 x 2 TB) USB 2.0/FireWire 400/FireWire 800/eSATA Desktop External Hard WDH2Q40000N Get it now!


I've had it for about a year, and have taken it through its paces on Windows XP, Vista, and 7.

Formatted, it comes out to 1.81 TB. I've got only 78 GB left, and haven't noticed any problems with speed, etc...

Transfer rates are fine, including watching 1080p movies from the disk on a TV. The eSata connection doesn't work for me, but I haven't been able to test on a different motherboard to confirm if it's me or the device. USB rates are good enough for me though, so I haven't bothered.

It's a bit expensive (hence 4 stars), but that's the price you pay for the convenience of having everything in one place instead of split across multiple, cheaper drives.

Get more detail about Western Digital My Book Studio II - 4TB (2 x 2 TB) USB 2.0/FireWire 400/FireWire 800/eSATA Desktop External Hard WDH2Q40000N.

0 comments:

Post a Comment